5th Annual Carnaval do Brazil
Artlink Art Detour 26
3rd Annual Ballet Folklorico Coolidge Fiesta Concert
Sunshine on Sale at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa
Receive a free night to enjoy the new pools in this beautiful Scottsdale resort.
SIERRA VISTA SHUTTLE
Offering DAILY service from the Tucson International Airport with complementary meet n' greet and door to door service to your home, business or hotel in Sierra Vista and the surrounding region.
Giant Lego Expo
through July 14, 2013
University of Phoenix Stadium
LEGO® KIDSFEST Phoenix: July 12 – 14
Three Acres of Hands-On Educational Fun for All Ages
The LEGO® KidsFest national tour stops at the University of Phoenix Stadium July 12 – 14, 2013, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in this three acre activity- and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
• LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
• LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
• Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
• Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
• LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
• Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
• LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
• LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
• Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
• Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
• Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
• And much more, covering over 150,000 square feet of space
“Any family who likes to be inspired, get hands-on and have fun together won’t want to miss LEGO KidsFest,” said Vince Rubino, LEGO events manager. “We’re bringing so many activities for Virginia-area families to test and showcase their creativity and building skills in what is sure to be a family event to remember.”
Based on sell-out attendance in previous markets, advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged.
Five sessions – all identical – are available for the Phoenix July 12 – 14th tour stop. LEGO KidsFest tickets are $21 for adults and $19 for children and can be purchased online at www.LEGOKidsFest.com.
The LEGO KidsFest 2013 tour stops: Richmond, VA (February 15 – 17), Louisville, KY (April 5 – 7), Houston, TX (May 17 – 19), Phoenix, AZ (July 12 – 14), San Jose, CA (August 30 – September 1), Portland, OR (October 11 – 13), and Hartford, CT (December 6 – 8).
LEGO is the brand name. One plays with LEGO bricks (not LEGOs or Legos).
For More InformationPrint this Event
Glendale , AZ 85305