TroonFIT Running on the Links Series 4
Music in the Garden Fall Concert Series
21st Annual Beat-the-Heat Fun Fly
Half Price Tours for Arizona Residents at Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West until August 31!
Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West is pleased to offer a 50% discount on all tours of Taliesin West until August 31 as a special “thank you” to Arizona residents for their support! Use AZRESIDENT.
Schedule your reservation with Monument Valley Tours now
Reserve a trip with Monument Valley Tours and enjoy a wonderful trip to the land of the Navajos. Learn about the Navajo culture and movies that were made here.
Getting to Arizona
There are many ways to reach Arizona – including driving, flying or taking busses, trains and other public transportation.
If you plan on driving, see our page on driving in Arizona.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is Arizona’s main airport. Carriers provide nonstop service to more than 100 cities in the U.S. and around the world.
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway hosts more than 40 companies; serves more than 35 cities with non-stop service via Allegiant and Spirit Airlines as well as continuing service to many more destinations.
- Tucson International Airport is served by 10 airlines that provide nonstop service to 15 cities.
- Yuma International Airport
The state also boasts more than 80 public and private airports. For information about these airports, visit the Arizona Department of Transportation – Airport Info.
Other Ways to Travel
- By Bus: Greyhound
- By Train: Amtrak
- By Public Transportation: American Public Transportation Association – Arizona