TroonFIT Running on the Links Series 4
Music in the Garden Fall Concert Series
Christmas Cabin Guild Craft Show
Rediscover Tucson $100 Daily at Popular Resort
JW Marriott Starr Pass Tucson Resort & Spa invites you to rediscover Tucson with pool time, a cool float on the Starr Canyon River, refreshing drinks, spa or golf time and more!
'Suite' Summer Value Package!
$89 S/D OR $109 S/D including $50 Food & Beverage Credit per day (restrictions apply) Maximum $150.00 Food & Beverage per stay at our 4th Floor Grille & Sports Bar May 23 – September 1, 2014
Getting to Arizona
There are many ways to reach Arizona – including driving, flying or taking busses, trains and other public transportation.
If you plan on driving, see our page on driving in Arizona.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is Arizona’s main airport. Carriers provide nonstop service to more than 100 cities in the U.S. and around the world.
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway hosts more than 40 companies; serves more than 35 cities with non-stop service via Allegiant and Spirit Airlines as well as continuing service to many more destinations.
- Tucson International Airport is served by 10 airlines that provide nonstop service to 15 cities.
- Yuma International Airport
The state also boasts more than 80 public and private airports. For information about these airports, visit the Arizona Department of Transportation – Airport Info.
Other Ways to Travel
- By Bus: Greyhound
- By Train: Amtrak
- By Public Transportation: American Public Transportation Association – Arizona