Arizona Friends of Chamber Music: Fry Street Quartet
Alasdair Fraser & Natalie Haas
2013 3rd Annual Arizona Balloon Classic
Climb to the Peak (Piestewa) 2 hour short guided hike
This hike is ideal for those who are short on time and are well suited for some vigorous up hill hiking. It's for you! From ascent to descent takes all of 2 hours. Try it! Minimum of 3 on reservation.
MOONLIT GUIDED HIKE (Sunset) in the Phoenix area
Enjoy a day with one of our brilliantly beautiful sunsets followed by a moonlit guided hike. Flashlights & black lights with an experienced trail guide will guide your way. It's a real fun time!
Arizona Travel Info
Before you travel, get the information you need for a safe, fun and enriching vacation with our Arizona travel information guide. You’ll also find fun facts about Arizona here, as well as information for kids to use on school projects and reports.
Select a category to find detailed information on Arizona:
- Getting to Arizona >> Get here by plane, car, train or bus.
- Arizona Maps >> Download detailed state maps to help guide your trip.
- Driving in Arizona >> Maps and information on staying safe behind the wheel.
- Travel Tips >> Tips on traveling, hiking, weather and more.
- FAQs >> Answers to the most-asked questions about visiting Arizona.
- Learn About Arizona >> Fun facts about Arizona and its history – including plenty of information for kids.
- Arizona Brochures & Resources >> Download or request Arizona tourism brochures and information.
- Travel to Mexico >> What to know before you cross the border.
- Visitor Centers >> Find statewide and regional visitor centers.
- Accessibility >> See how visitors of all abilities can enjoy Arizona.
- Emergency Services >> How to get in touch with local law enforcement and hospitals.
- Sustainability >> See what we’re doing to go green in Arizona.
- Arizona Weather >> Get seasonal information and month-by-month averages for both desert and mountain climates.
- Wildfire Updates >> Get up to date information on available resources.